[StBernard] Building better

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue May 29 01:33:20 EDT 2007

Wendy,

Not picking on you, but one of my latest pet peeves, especially on the
Internet, is throwing out statistics without giving the source (preferably a
link directly to the source item and not just a link to the home page).
(This is one of the reasons I don't post too many blog entries. The time
needed for fact checking can be horrendous at times.)

Who is claiming that $10,000 in solar panels increases a home's value by
$20,000 per year?

On a slightly different note, where do you get the statistic that 54% of
marriages end in divorce?

Westley