[StBernard] Building better

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue May 29 23:44:56 EDT 2007

Jer,

I have been married for 28 years and do not plan on getting a divorce. :)

I guess anything can happen but we are strong catholics and we knew what was

expected of us when we entered into this so I guess it is for life. I
thought that the 54% statistic was rather high but I don't know for sure so
I didn't comment on that. I stated in my earlier post that I am not
homophobic and have some gay friends. That's true, but that does not mean I

agree with the gay lifestyle or agree with same sex marriages. I don't. I
think it is wrong and sinful. But as you said, we all sin. I just believe
that we should not judge harshly if we do not want to be judged harshly by
God when our time comes. I try to like all people and let that other stuff
be between the person and God. Some things, I feel, can be looked at that
way. Other things, like abortion, or putting elderly people to sleep, need
to be looked at and opposed more strongly. I'm pro life. It's my opinion
everyone, I hope I don't step on toes here but if I do, so be it.

Laurie