[StBernard] Expanding higher ed access for low income students

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue May 29 23:49:20 EDT 2007

Wendy,

Right. We don't all really start out on equal footing, but in God's eyes we

are all created equal. What is great about America is that even if you start

out at a disadvantage, you can still be anything. You can do anything you
put your mind to. There is opportunity out there. After hearing about the
watch and the graduate that can't regular time, I hope more than ever that
you can get home and get your kids in school down here.

Laurie