[StBernard] 100 year storm

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed May 30 23:47:17 EDT 2007

Hey Deborah,

the source of my posting was a forwarded message from Chris Gilmore with the Army Corps of Engineers.

Go figure, the same agency disagreeing with an interpretation. it could be in the question. My question was simple- does the probability of experiencing a 100 yr storm increase each year in a 100 year period if the event is not experienced?

Thanks,
Craig