[StBernard] Building better

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu May 31 22:21:41 EDT 2007

Jer:

I think I saw on the discovery channel or animal channel that these frogs
were actually male frogs that could have babies, or turned into female frogs

at some point in time. So I think you are right that it is some sort of
evolution thing. You are right that hey also do not have souls and cannot be

put on the same level as a human being.

Laurie