[StBernard] Looking for tenants in Baton Rouge

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu May 31 23:06:14 EDT 2007

I hope you can help me.

You may know that just before Katrina, we purchased a 5-bedroom house in
Baton Rouge, near LSU. Our plan was to have a place for our kids to live
while they attended school, and to rent out some of the bedrooms.

Our plans changed a bit when Katrina came sweeping through and we actually
lived there for 9 months. Now we are living in Covington and have room
available at the house in Baton Rouge.

I am sending this to you in case you know of any MALE students who are
looking for a place to live while they go to school. The house is located
about a mile and a half from school, and is on the LSU bus line. It's
located in the College Hills subdivision, which is mostly family owned
houses. The house is near the corner of Highland Road and Lee Road.

The house is fully furnished with tables, chairs, sofas, TVs, stereos, etc.
There's also a washer and dryer at the house. It has wireless high speed
internet access throughout the house. Each bedroom is wired for Cable TV.
All someone would need to move in would be their bedroom furniture and
personal items.

Rent is $365 per month. I pay the cable, internet, and water. The tenants
split the electric / gas bill.

If you know of someone who may be interested, please let me know.

You can either reply to this E mail or call me at 504 494 3144 if you have
any questions.

Paul Perez