[StBernard] FEMA reimbursements

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Jun 5 17:52:38 EDT 2007

Thanks Craig for the explanation. This makes sense. I don't want my
insurance company getting involved and I do want to rebuild correctly. I do

not want to get anyone at the fire department in trouble or make any waves
with them. I'm not trying to taddle on them or make any enemies over there

since I will probably need future inspections from them. Does the plumbing

permit need to be filed before work begins or when it is ready for
inspection? Same for the electric?

Laurie