[StBernard] Gary Gadwaw Needs Our Help

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Jun 5 17:56:39 EDT 2007

Gary Gadwaw, a member of the St. Bernard Parish Planning Commission, an Area
Captain in District C and an instrumental part of our progress was diagnosed
with Melanoma Cancer in August of 2006. He has suffered through several
surgeries and is now going through Chemotherapy and Radiation treatments.
The medical, living and transportation cost are increasing very fast. We
are asking that you please donate so that these expenses are not a burden to
him and his family. Thanks to Regions Bank, a donation fund has been opened
for anyone wishing to help. Just go to any Regions Bank and ask to donate to
the Gary Gadwaw Fund.

A fundraiser is set for June 16th at 2pm at RC's Lounge on Paris Road.
Tickets for the parade of prizes are $1.00 each and can be obtained from
Karen Henderson or Howard Luna. We will also have a silent auction.

Thank you.

Howard Luna