[StBernard] blighted, grass violations

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Jun 5 21:33:21 EDT 2007

Deborah,

the house is awaiting FEMA release. If there is a way to get the contact information of the owner and have a Right of Entry for demolition signed, it could free the house as a voluntary demo. I will be glad to contact the owner if you can get the info.

Also, i really am coming by in the a.m. to get the by-laws for the civic group.

God bless,
craig