[StBernard] blighted, grass violations

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Jun 7 09:23:13 EDT 2007

Craig,

I know the house Deborah is talking about. Thw owner has gone a couple of times to sign the papers and each time they tell him that they have everything that they need. Another neighbor checked on it again a couple of weeks ago & he was told they need the Murphy right of entry form. When contacted, he said that he did it the last time he was here. He must have gone back to the complex because a couple of days later the red x was gone & the demo sticker was attached. Let's hope it doesn't take the same amount of time to get it demo'ed as it did to get the paperwork straight --- 20 months.

Syl