[StBernard] BCCM needs your vote

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Jun 13 21:39:05 EDT 2007

> The Bayou Country Children's museum project has been selected to

participate in a competition sponsored by American Express. It is called
the Members Project; you may have seen it advertised on TV. We need you
help in moving to the next round. There is no charge or obligation for
doing this, but you would need to have an American Express card.

> All that you need do, if interested in helping, is log in to

www.membersproject.com. Then register, create a user name and password.
The point of the registration is to raise the total amount that Am. Exp will
give away. They will contribute $1 per registration up to $5million.

> Once registered you can search the projects, rate and vote for your

favorite -- of course I hope it would be the children's museum project. It
is entitled "Build a Children's Museum for the Bayou Land". Am. Ex. will
select the top 50 projects on July 3rd, but the current round of voting ends
on June 17th, so time is short.

> The choice of the Top 50 is based not only on the scope and benefit of the

project, but on the interest expressed by the voters. You can see why your
help is needed.

> The project is listed under the Education Category on page for #21 - 30.

Or you can ask for us by project # 6334. Then rate the project (hopefully 5
stars) and submit to show your support.

> Again, there is no charge for this and you are under no obligation. You

can vote as often as you would like. Please help us spread this to as many
people as possible.