[StBernard] Archdiocese

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Jun 18 09:13:46 EDT 2007

Last I checked, the Arch of N.O. was part of the Catholic Church and under
the authority of the Pope. As with any other large, multinational
corporation, our parish leaders should take this to the CEO of the Roman
Catholic Church, the Pope. I like to think the effort of our parish and our
citizens who kept after Taco Bell's corporate leadership had something to do
with that cleanup when the local franchise owner had other plans for its
insurance proceeds.

Neither this Arch nor the US Catholic Bishops nor Rome like negative people.
Does a good shepherd leave the field a mess when his sheep have moved
elsewhere? Council Madary may have suggestions as to how parish leaders,
local Catholics, and local non-Catholics can do an organized effort to bring
this to a higher level than Maestri and the local bishops. ddk