[StBernard] Restoring St. Bernard

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Jul 6 21:43:59 EDT 2007

Hopes this Helps. Information from Secretary of State website:

http://www.sos.louisiana.gov/cgibin?rqstyp=crpdtlC&rqsdta=36312530K

File Date: 11/14/2006
Registered Agent (Appointed 11/14/2006): BRIAN L. GLORIOSO, 1011 N. CAUSEWAY
BLVD., STE. 9, MANDEVILLE, LA 70471
Manager: GORDON CUTHBERTSON, 1303 HAMPTON LANE, SLIDELL, LA 70461

If you are concerned about their true intentions to restore family
homeownership or rental, or about the quality of their work, ASK to see
other homes they have restored.

SJK