[StBernard] Demo list as updated 6/19/2007

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Jul 6 22:00:36 EDT 2007

After reviewing the 6/19 list of homes that are noted as "demo complete" I
noticed many near my house. It didn't seem right because I didn't remember
seeing demo equipment in the area or vacant lots. I jotted down several
addresses and visited the "standing homes".
In fact one is beautifully landscaped. There is also several that the
addresses do not exist.

Who has prepared this list and who is responsible for the accuracy. The list
is part of our Parish homepage.How horrible. Is this just another ploy of
our council to appease the public that has requested such a list and just
threw data together?

ADDRESS DEMO DATE REMARKS
2420 Lena 12-16-06 Owned by Murphy and still
standing
2423 Lena 1-11-06 No such address
2224 Lena 1-4-07 Trailer in front of house and
house landscaped
appears that the house
is occupied.
2364 Lena 3-26-7 No such address

2376 Ventura No such address
2386 Ventura No such address
2397 Ventura No such address

There has been no demolition of any homes on Ventura Dr. from Ohio to E.
Judge Perez .The 3 Ventura addresses listed above would be in that block.

One would question if any of the official parish data is correct. Based on
previous reports of our existing payroll expenditures surely there should be
enough grey matter to prepare a list of data that is accurate for such a
important issue.

As "Junior" previously ranted "jump in boys", someone better jump in and
lead St. Bernard.

j dolese