[StBernard] house on corinne drive has Mercury poisioningthroughout.....please read

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Jul 9 12:13:32 EDT 2007

"...Second, I really don't think they would appreciate having their
personal
tragedies broadcasted all over a public forum."

First, I'm afraid on this particular issue the news media already beat to
the punch anything anyone in this forum could have mentioned, thus the
criticism here is ill directed. Second, if this story is factual and as bad
as previously discussed, then it's something that can't be talked about
enough and word should be spread.

John