[StBernard] LRA -- why didn't everyone apply?

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Jul 9 13:57:39 EDT 2007

I think you need to remember that some of the properties were rental
properties not eligible for "owner occupied" program through the LRA.
For example, we applied for the house we lived in (still waiting, like
everybody else) but could not apply for Road Home funds for our second
house -- our rental property. (We did apply through the rental program
but were turned down.) Anyway, that might be at least one reason why
the Road Home owner occupied numbers are lower than you might expect.
Also, I suspect that many of those who sold did not apply.

ck