[StBernard] LRA -- why didn't everyone apply?

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Jul 10 10:46:01 EDT 2007

This is true, ck. Rentals are not included in the residential aplications,
I'm not sure how many rentals St. Bernard has, but I don't think it is half
of our houses. People that sold their homes may not have applied, but they
are encouraged to apply, they will be put at the end of the list, but still
it could possibly benefit some. Let me say, you should apply for each round
of the LRA small rental program. I have rentals, I did not apply for round
one, but I just finished appling for round 2. The rules have changed a
little and it could be worth your time to try again. If you don't make
round 2, there is always round 3 to try. It's easier this time, you can do
it one line, unlike round 1, and your house can be occupied, unlike round 1.

Laurie