[StBernard] Let's Finish Strong

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Jul 10 22:52:19 EDT 2007

Dear Friends,

Our campaign for change is gaining unprecedented momentum. As we travel
across Louisiana listening to voters, we are drawing large crowds of people
who want a governor who will fight for the little guy by lowering the cost
of homeowner insurance, changing education forever and making health care
more affordable.

I'll be a governor who is a champion for the people, taking on the big
challenges facing Louisiana's future. However, I can't do it without your
help.

The next few days are very important as we wrap up our fundraising period.
Help us finish strong by donating $1000, $500, $100, $50, $20 or whatever
you can afford today by going to www.governorboasso.org
<http://www.governorboasso.org> .

A contribution will go a long way to sending a message to the defenders of
the status quo in Baton Rouge that it's time for a change.

It's time we finally take on the big insurance companies on behalf of
homeowners across the state and lower the cost of insurance. It's time we
raise teacher salaries to the regional average and hold schools accountable
for results. And it's time we get serious about lowering the cost of health
care.

Three days from now we will end the current fundraising quarter. Help us
finish this quarter on a strong note and continue our momentum as we head
into the crucial final months of this Election. This isn't my campaign,
it's your campaign. It's a campaign made up of people from all across this
state, from Shreveport to Houma to Ruston and from Lake Charles. People
looking for a governor that is on their side.

Help us finish strong by donating at www.governorboasso.org
<http://www.governorboasso.org> today.

Thank you for your hard work, commitment and continued support.

Sincerely,
Walter Boasso
Boasso for Governor