[StBernard] Gaby- have a question...

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Jul 13 19:20:26 EDT 2007

My other sister just found an apartment that
will be ready shortly and she needs a full size box spring and a
queen

There were mattresses in the tent at the church. There are some left, but I
think they got wet.
I can put out a request for some, to see if someone has some clean dry ones.

In fact we plan to clean out the tent (maybe have one table with some items)
but I can still easily ask for specific items. One never knows what will
come across.
.Would your sister be able to pick it up somehow?
my email is gabyhaze at aol.com

Gaby