[StBernard] sewerage

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Jul 18 19:21:28 EDT 2007

And I would also suggest that perhaps MORE council members are needed now,
instead of cutting back. Post-Katrina, the council members have had to
tackle significantly more issues as they try to rebuild the infrastructure
from scratch, deal with red tape at the state and federal level, and respond
to constituents, let alone the day to day running of the parish. I am sure
that every council member has devoted significantly more of their time to
the parish even as they try to rebuild their own lives. Yes, there are
fewer residents, but the workload has increased drastically.

LP