[StBernard] Craig Taffaro Yard Signs

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Jul 18 20:45:16 EDT 2007

It's a wonder that Wes allowed an anonymous to squeak by his vanguard <G>.

You've misread both my messages AND my intention. I have NO, (REPEAT,
NO!!..problem with fairness and don't believe Wes is exhibiting favoritism
(as we all have our favorites) and I'm NOT advocating a specific interest
(although I DO have one). BUT, I'm highly against placing yard signs HERE on
a site as MUCH as I DO on neutral grounds and public properties. It's as
much litter as on sites that I avoid when exposed to people exhibiting web
signs (unless it's a site-supported ad.

Therefore #38, it's my biz or anyone else's who doesn't have to give up
liberties whether or NOT one plans on living in or visiting St. Bernard. I'm
not here to bash as your intent to divulge a disagreement/incite a web-riot
by asking personal questions. Nix.

Satan, get thee behind me <smile>..

=-=jer=-=

jer

Westley is not showing favoritism. But I do think you've offended some good
people that care a great deal for the interest of others and have been here
for 2 long years trying to be fair and help everyone. May I add that they
have done this free of charge -- a "freebie" as you call it.
Perhaps you weren't even talking about our dear Westley Annis as you
directed your email to a Wesley!

Have you moved back to St. Bernard? If you haven't, do you plan to?