[StBernard] information needed

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Jul 20 22:35:27 EDT 2007

Hi Cathy,

I will make a point to get in touch with the contractor handling the pipe-
I don't know who assumed authority about placing the pipe on your property
but I will address the issue of making sure they repair the ruts. Also,
grass cutting is obviously not something that will be required by you if you
can't get to your property because the parish has blocked your access. if
you receive some sort of notice, please let me know.

The pipe is part of the sewer system consolidation work that is scheduled to
consolidate the Violet sewer service to the Munster Treatment Plant. Once
the pipe is laid out the contractor will come back and bury the pipe.

God Bless,
Craig