[StBernard] Recovery

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Jul 23 10:01:10 EDT 2007

Suzanne,

I agree we are looking at 10 years, not 3 to 5. That's ok. Everyone, 10
years will pass anyway if we rebuild or not. So we might as well do the
rebuilding. Reminds me of my parents on trying to get me to go to college.

I said it will take 4 years! They said 4 years will pass anyway so you
might as well go and have something to show for yourself after the 4 years.

They were right. I must agree, the physical exhaustion is the worst and is
the reality. This is truly the most challenging thing I have ever been
through in my life.

Laurie