[StBernard] Several questions for Craig

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Jul 23 10:47:10 EDT 2007

Syl,

Dominos seems to have someone covering for them because every time I
challenge their operations, I am told that there is progress being made so I
started documenting it- they have started some work on the building but it
is amazingly slow. No explanation as to why they have been given a special
deal when everyone else has had to follow the end of the food trailer issue.
I'll keep pokin at it until something comes up.

God Bless,
Craig