[StBernard] Recovery

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Jul 23 10:49:41 EDT 2007

Guess we're really looking at 10 years and not 3 to 5; which is ok.
No
regrets here.

........................ First when I heard 10 years, I thought that is
absurd.Now I can comprehend better the extend of recovery.
Instead of asking Craig ( who must be busy in many areas, family, work,
councilman, campaign) for each pile of debris, it might be more effective to
call the entity put in place for such things, the St Bernard public works
phone number.
Either they will arrange to fix something or lead one to the right contact.
After all, SOME normalcy returns as we do have access to official
departments with specific tasks, and I am so glad we do, as one man could
not do it all by micromanaging.

PUBLIC WORKS
(504)278-4317

More contact numbers for various departments are published on the stpg
website. I printed the list and stuck it on the fridge.

Gaby