[StBernard] Georges for Governor is on TV - See the Ads

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Jul 25 22:25:22 EDT 2007

July 25, 2007

Dear Fellow Louisianans,

My television ad campaign began this morning and I wanted to give you a
first look at the ads. I'm not campaigning; I'm applying for a job and you
will be my employers. Over the next three months, I will be letting you
know more about my qualifications and my goals for our state and our future.
As I say in one of our commercials, I want to lead Louisiana to be on the
forefront of the future and respected throughout America. Click here to see
the first two spots from Georges for Governor 2007!
<http://hcrowd.bm23.com/public/?q=message_link&fn=Key&id=azzeindebnckdeljpvh
fljlarelfbeo&link=cbgdpgdsxufjshsnriopdmfyjpxmbif>

Additionally, the Georges for Governor campaign headquarters is up and
running in Metairie on the northwest corner of Causeway and I-10. Dan
Forman, my campaign manager, has t-shirts and bumper stickers for anyone who
would like them and he is actively taking yardsign and large sign requests.
Please click here to go to my website
<http://hcrowd.bm23.com/public/?q=message_link&fn=Key&id=azzeindebnckdeljpvh
fljlarelfbeo&link=btqnxlivcdkaffjkozeasduljschbpn> , email your request to
askjohn at georgesforgovernor.com or just stop by! Also, if you want to see my
MySpace page and become a MySpace friend, click here
<http://hcrowd.bm23.com/public/?q=message_link&fn=Key&id=azzeindebnckdeljpvh
fljlarelfbeo&link=adxxphjfpuhzgagqlveiipzduujhbnp> . If you use Facebook,
click here to become a Facebook friend.
<http://hcrowd.bm23.com/public/?q=message_link&fn=Key&id=azzeindebnckdeljpvh
fljlarelfbeo&link=acewcrgfcqlcuujxezlgdbhffiscbam>

Please feel free to send me your thoughts and ideas at
askjohn at georgesforgovernor.com - I would love to see them. It's time for a
turnaround and together we will have the Louisiana we all want.

John Georges