[StBernard] flooded truck

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Jul 30 21:54:24 EDT 2007

Craig,

There is an old flood damaged pick up truck in my neighborhood. It is next
door to my property, deposited on the street and curb. It is not in front
of a house, it is in front of an empty lot. It has been there since the
storm. No one knows who it belongs to. My street is starting to look real
good and this is the last eyesore. I want it gone because its an eyesore,
flood debris and people tend to throw trash around it and make it worse. It

needs to go. Who do I call to get someone to come and take it off?
Complaints department? URG? Thanks.

Laurie