[StBernard] great website

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Jul 31 22:45:36 EDT 2007

I've said it for years the City of Slidell has a model website...and if you
want to see what a Parish Assessor's website should be like, visit
www.stassessor.org . This is the website for Patricia Core the assessor in
St. Tammany Parish. A friend and former co-worker, Steve Campbell, is
responsible for putting together her website.

John Scurich