[StBernard] Murphy

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Jul 31 23:09:41 EDT 2007

Westly,Craig:
Have I missed a posting or has there not been any info on Murphy Oil's
future purchase of the old Gulf Coast bank bldg. and their intention to
extend the buy out offers on Jacob Dr. to the 40?
Additionally to now prepare offers to those of us that are in the buy out
area to include compensation for the improvements made to our homes, of
course still only the $40.00 per sq ft for the dwelling and land.
Guess they will move the admin offices to the old Gulf Coast bldg off the
river.
jdolese