[StBernard] Boasso "now embedded in the liberal left like a pine woods tick on a hound"

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Aug 9 19:22:49 EDT 2007

**Whoa! This is fodder for discussion!!

I wasn't going so far as to label Mr. Boasso as left-wing material. However,
What further proof is there in his activities or as a Political Demagogue
which will tie Mr. Boasso into the radical liberal side of the political
spectrum?

" embedded in the liberal left like a pine woods tick on a hound."

Gee, are there pine trees in St. Bernard <smile>..

--jer--

Boasso "now embedded in the liberal left like a pine woods tick on a hound"
by Neil S. Kavanagh (excerpt)

NORTHSIDE JOURNAL

Now, we see from Boasso's latest campaign ad, that his message is lockstep
with the left wing radicals from the National Democrat party. We know that
the political advisory firm of Hildebrand/Tews is connected with his
campaign, and that this firm advises politicians with an extreme left wing
agenda.

A check of the Hildebrand/Tewes website shows that the firm is deeply
entrenched with the national anti-war movement. Boasso's ads, no doubt
crafted by this firm, shows that the Senator is more concerned with Iraq
than with Louisiana.

The once conservative state senator from Arabi is now embedded in the
liberal left like a pine woods tick on a hound.

Yes Senator, Louisiana has real problems that need to be solved, so let's
address them. Keep your campaign to Louisiana issues that affect Louisiana
voters.

Tell us how you'll bring jobs and industry to Louisiana, not tell us how to
bring troops home. Tell us your plan for reducing the tax burden on
Louisiana families instead of supporting Blanco's tax vetoes. Tell us how
you'll raise the quality of education in this state, instead of raising the
pay of teachers that still produce students who rank at the bottom.

Focus on Louisiana, not your brand new buddies in the National Democrat
party.