[StBernard] Jindal Info

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Aug 10 18:44:06 EDT 2007

So, Robby. The republicans now have a monopoly on hypocrisy? Consider what
has happened to this once beloved party of mine has become over the past 30
years? Pitiful. My ancestors have been rollin' over in their graves this
past generation about whom the constituents of the party are now comprised.
No, the Republicans are not perfect. Far from it. But, to help keep America
from "going to hell in a handbasket", one party has had to make a stand.
Louisiana is heavily supported by those who do care. No matter how one feels
about the war effort (the current gist is to fight the enemy before it's
fought on our own shores), sharing views with OUR President is NOT a sin.
War is not popular but in today's global effort to stop worldwide terrorism
it IS Necessary.

Attacking, therefore should be aimed at our "terrorists enemies" and not at
our candidates. It's "dirty politics" at least. (Yes, Republicans do attack
the democratic party and is not immune from the concept).

I suppose that when Mr. Jindal becomes our next governor the democrats will
have 4 years to attack him then. Again, no one OWNs the Hypocratic concept.
We ALL have exhibited hypocrisy and I challenge anyone who hasn't lied,
cheated or connived their way through lies, school or work to get past a
confrontation. To admit perfection of one's character is to be deemed
hypocritical, wouldn't you say? ;^)

--jer--

How hypocritical. Jindal has been feeding out of the public trough his
whole career.

Robby