[StBernard] Jindal Info

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sat Aug 11 22:34:35 EDT 2007

Jer,
I can agree with you that my republican party has left me. Run away
spending, open borders, no defense on the attacks on Christianity, etc.
Republicans are so concerned about appeasing liberals and democrats are
trying to be conservative. Speaking of the war, I am sick and tired of the
diplomatic war that is being fought. It is appalling that we are putting
our great troops out there with their hands tied. Get in there and kick
their butts. Forget about offending the Muslims, they have no problem
offending us. I look forward to candidates that will stand up for
conservative values and not worry about being reelected.

I am not sure Jindal is that person. Appears you have drank the Jindal
Kool-Aid. You should keep an open mind.

Robby

And about dirty tricks from Washington, isn't it a pretty dirty
trick to
vote against legislation that benefits Louisiana?

Jim