[StBernard] LRA Board Member's Op-Ed on Road Home Published Today by New Orleans Newpaper

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Aug 13 18:38:28 EDT 2007

I'll have to smile at this comment on dry cleaners in St. Bernard. Recently
much of the press centered on a lawsuit about some clown suing Mr.Chung in
Washington for 65 million for lost pants. I dred to think what/how someone
in da parish might follow up on this landmark case for losing a garment.
<smile>..

Chillin'

(btw, I'm not a suit wearer and haven't graced a dry-cleaners in over 40
years so it's less-likely it will be me to lose my pants these days.
Especially since I lost my a$$ because of Katrina!! ;^)

--jer--

A dry cleaners that delivers! Thats what St Bernard Parish needs; on Judge
Perez by the new bank and the future Murphy Administrative Office.

Suzanne