[StBernard] we need to know anything about.. Jindal Info

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Aug 15 19:39:52 EDT 2007

Jer

Can you tell me any facts that you know about Jindal? His voting status on
bills in congress? Why he wont debate ANYONE running for governor?
Anything that he has actually done as a congressman in the past few years?

Please tell me I am confused about this governors race, and it sure seems
that you know it all.;..help me to make a decision, that will help our state
and by God help us here in St.Bernard.......
thanks
judie