[StBernard] we need to know anything about. Jindal Info & Boasso news...pass it on...

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Aug 20 16:48:47 EDT 2007

Well said Judie. You have only touched on the things Walter has done for
his community and the state. The thing I am most proud of is that he
continues to take on the good ole boy system that strangles this state.

I ask people that blindly support Jindal to name his accomplishments and I
get the same silence. The only reply I usually get is "well he's smart".

Do you think Jindal will take on the good ole boy's. Not on your life.
Remember he is dependent on a government job. He needs a job and he will
bow to those people that will make sure he continues to receive a paycheck
from the public.

As I have said before, shame on all those people who continue to drink the
Jindal Kool-Aid.

Robby

Jer

You are wonderful....you have helped me decide which way to vote..I
will
follow my heart and then hope to see Jindal in a DEBATE..so I can
see what
he truely stands for..

So far all I see is Boasso telling everyone what he stands for, and
the same
old silent cardboard cutout of Jindal is the same I see of him
everywhere...or should I say nowhere..he never seems to show up
where he is
supposed to show up ....and when he (Jindal) speaks, he speaks in
circles...his commercials are easily forgotten, where as the
commercials for
Boasso get people talking.

He (Boasso) sure has done well for himself along with doing
wonderful things
for St. Bernard..If you are from St. Bernard you would know first
hand all
of the Wonderful things he has done for St. Bernard.
For the schools;
the elderly;
the community, etc.
Sponsor of annual golf tournament for St. Bernard Kiwanis club for
years,
all proceeds to Kiwanis for projects to community, founder of the
St.
Bernard Irish Italian Islenos parade (of which they now have over
2,000
riders). Great community spirit for St. Bernard parade for families
enjoy.
Along with many other ventures in the schools and community that
benefitted
all the children of St.Bernard.
(Remember our children are our future)

Our state could be one of the luckiest around to have someone like
Walter to
take over and change our state.

HE BOASSO was also among the "first responders" to help rescue the
people in
St.Bernard parish, pulling people from the rooftops, pulling people
from the
Chalmette Hospital, sending oxygen tanks to Chalmette High to take
care of
the people needing this to sustain life, sending water, clothing and
essentials to the fire and police department in Chalmette to keep
them
going..many things he did went unnoticed by many.
DID YOU KNOW THIS???? I bet you didn't....

Jer, thanks for all that you know, but evidently you do not know
enough....I
beg you to go and check out some more facts on Jindal, because with
rebuilding my life, home and business I dont have all the time on my
hands
that you seem to have...please give me more detail facts of JINDAL
so I can
make up my mind on who to vote for? a silent quiet shy man, or
someone
that will be vocal, and stand up for his state and make a
difference.

THANKS
judie