[StBernard] REDISCOVER DISTRICT "C" MEETING FOR ALL RESIDENTS

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Aug 20 20:10:24 EDT 2007

ddk - check the dates on the District C Meetings - suzanne

District C Captain's Meeting TONIGHT Monday 8/20/07 7pm Council Trailer
Parish Council Meeting Tuesday 8/21/07 7pm Council Trailer
District C General Meeting Thursday 8/30/07 7pm Council Trailer

Subject: REDISCOVER DISTRICT "C" MEETING FOR ALL RESIDENTS

ANNOUNCEMENT:

A Rediscover District "C" meeting will be held on Thursday, August 30, 2007
at 7:00 p.m. at the Council Building in Chalmette.

All residents of District "C" are welcome to attend.

We have many issues in our district that are new and/or changing. As time
passes, issues move from a secondary to a primary focus as things change.
Our initial organization which served us well in the early stages to
understand the issues within each area, will not address the pressing issues
facing us today. I would like to talk to everyone concerning taking a new
direction and would like your input.

I thank everyone for your continued assistance and support in our endeavor
to make life better in our district and parish. We are all on the same team
and are all working toward the same goal.

If you know of anyone in District "C" that is not on the above email list,
please let them know about the meeting. We only have the email addresses of
people who have been to a previous meeting and signed in at the front desk.

Thanks,
Kenny