[StBernard] JACOB DRIVE FIRESTATION SALE ORDINANCE TONIGHT Council Meeting 7pm

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Aug 21 20:48:32 EDT 2007

HELP GET THE WORD OUT -- PLEASE CONTACT YOUR NEIGHBORS AND DISTRICT D AND C
RESIDENTS

WE NEED RESIDENTS AT THE COUNCIL MEETING TONIGHT REGARDING THE SALE OF JACOB
DRIVE FIRESTATION TO MURPHY OIL

Suzanne

It is important for our neighborhood and for District C to have residents
attend the Parish Council Meeting TONIGHT Tuesday 7pm and sign up for public
recognition for item #15 : Jacob Drive Fire Station "LAND" sale. It is
imperative the other council members hear from us directly. If you are
unable to attend, you may consider contacting the other councilmembers or
sending something in writing for the record. This is an introduction of
Ordinance and may most likely be voted on at the Next Council Meeting Sept.
4th 11am. It only addresses the sale of the Jacob Firestation Land to
Murphy Refinery (which we know they intend to use as a maintenance building,
warehouse or other facility) and does not take into consideration the
consolidation of the Cypress Gardens and Jacob Drive Firestations nor the
current pending State Fire Rating Review our parish is undergoing.

St Bernard Parish Website
www.sbpg.net <http://www.sbpg.net/>

Councilmember's contact information Ricky Melerine 417-3756
Mark Madary 259-4946 Judy Hoffmeister 400-3657 Craig Taffaro
401-3654
Kenny Henderson 417-3752 Joey Difatta 278-4217 Lynn Dean 214-9038
http://sbpg.net/contact.htm

Council Meeting Agenda 8/21/07 7PM
http://sbpg.net/councilagenda8-21-07.pdf

St Bernard Parish Council Meeting Agenda Tuesday August 21, 2007 7pm
Council Office Trailer

Introduction of Ordinances
Item #15 Summary No. 2037
Introduced by : Administration

An ordinance authorizing St Bernard Parish Government's sale of its Fire
Station located at the Municipal address of 2400 E Judge Perez Drive,
Chalmette, LA together with all buildings and improvements located thereon,
and all rights, ways, servitudes, privileges, appurtenances, and advantages
thereunto to Murphy Lot Holdings, L.L.C. pursuant to the terms and
conditions of the class action settlement in the matter entitled "Patrick
Joseph Turner vs. Murphy Oil USA, Inc."