[StBernard] Jindal & debates????if and when will this happen

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Aug 23 21:06:16 EDT 2007

jer

you are right...we are still waiting for Jindal to debate...anyone and tell
us what his plans or and what his views are....has he done that yet????? He
didnt debate when he ran against Blanco and he has not debated as of yet...

just because his (Jindal) ratings are up doesnt mean you should vote for
someone...you really need to know what he plans to do for this state and YES
especially St.Bernard...for now we are a spillway and if congress doesnt put
more money here in Louisiana, we may always be a spillway.

Judee