[StBernard] Clerk of Court follow up

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Aug 31 21:04:42 EDT 2007

Jer - thank you so much for the well wishes and I have to agree with you
100%. Randy Nunez is also running for the Clerk's position and it appears
that he has the same initiative about bringing our clerk's office out of the
dark ages. I invite anyone with the experience and knowledge to qualify
September 4, 5 and 6 for the Clerk of Court position. We need new
leadership. Katrina has given St. Bernard Parish a chance to start over - a
new beginning wherein we have the ability to fix things that were broken and
damaged and make St. Bernard Parish a shinning star for Louisiana (my
opinion, of course).

Wendy

> "Jer.....you know exactly who is running the show as does anyone that has

> dealings with the Clerk's office on a continuous basis. - Wendy."

> ***Wendy, The name that circulates is Lena Jr <smile>, but I won't tell.

> Anyhow, I too believe new blood is needed badly to go with a new future

for

> St. Bernard Parish. (my opinion).

> I was placing it mildly with archaic meaning the department needed a

> technology upgrade at the earliest convenience! Freshness would stimulate

> the department, motivate the genitol crowd and bring da parish into the

21st

> century it deserves. (who doesn't believe St. Bernard can use a facelift

(no

> pun intended) to display to everyone that although da parish may have

been

> displayed as a white boot parish, it can still hold it own par none with

the

> determination, hard work of great people and a wish to be part of the

stars

> in the sky.

> BTW, Wendy. Good luck in the election. It's going to be a tough uphill

> battle, but da parish citizens need to know their future rests not with a

90