[StBernard] Clerk of Court

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Aug 31 22:25:51 EDT 2007

Wendy,

You make some valid points about the Clerk of Court if all of that is true,
but I think you should stop saying that because of her age of 87 that she
should not be returned to her office. To me that is not a valid reason, but

age discrimination on your part. As long as she is healthy, has her mind,
and is able to perform her job I don't think her age should be a factor at
all. Would you not hire, or discriminate against someone because of their
old age? If a person is physically and mentally able that is all that
should matter.

Laurie