[StBernard] Jindal says Craig should resign but not Vitter?

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sat Sep 1 08:18:35 EDT 2007

By all considerations everyone should resign embarrassing the public trust
in office. However, stating this, we shouldn't forget one of the infamous
encounters of all time, Monica and Bill.

He didn't resign while Mr. Livingston did. Yes, Mr. Craig should go.
However, it's too late to kick Mr. Clinton out of office by public outrage.
We certainly do not need powerful men and women embarrassing us with details
of homosexuality encounters or infidelity while in public office. Pitiful
exhibition.

--jer--

Jindal says Craig should resign but not Vitter?
Aug 30th, 2007 by Dan Z.

Back when the David Vitter scandal broke, Jindal was quoted as saying

"This is a matter for the senator to address, and it is our hope that this
is not used by others for their own political gain."

http://www.nola.com/timespic/stories/index.ssf?/base/news-8/118439744255700.
xml&coll=1

But when it comes to Senator Craig and his scandal, Jindal has called for
him to resign. Shouldn't this be a personal matter for Senator Craig to
address? Why doesn't Bobby Jindal think that this incident should be used
for political gain? Is it because Jindal is a hypocrite?

http://www.katc.com/global/story.asp?s=7005696