[StBernard] FEMA Moving Reimbursements - Money ($$$) Honey!

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sat Sep 1 08:31:52 EDT 2007

>but does cover rented trucks, trailers, storage, gas, mileage and other

>travel-related expenses.

So are you saying that they cover gas, mileage on the rented trucks or
trailers?

To use a trailer I'd have to have a p.o.v. to tow it but they won't
reimburse the gas for that, right? And they want me to come home? Nah....

Of course, using FEMA's perverted logic I suppose I could rent a truck AND a
trailer to TOW the car on and then hit them for both...

Jim

The number to call to register is: 1-800-621-3362. It's very
bz/crowded and
opens from 7am-7pm EST. The FEMA official who answers will forward
you to
National Processing Service Center. Have your FEMA ID number
available. It's
a onetime shot and make sure all documented expenses are included
with this
initial send. It does not cover car expenses (except if car was
rented), but
does cover rented trucks, trailers, storage, gas, mileage and other
travel-related expenses.

Fax information to Send the expenses receipts: 1-877-828-9388 or
mail to:
NPSC, P.O. Box 10055, Hyattsville, MD 20782-7055.

--Jer--