[StBernard] Jindal says Craig should resign but not Vitter?

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sun Sep 2 18:05:44 EDT 2007

>We certainly do not need powerful men and women embarrassing us with

>details of homosexuality encounters or infidelity while in public office.

Pitiful

>exhibition.

So then Jer, Mr. Vitter should have resigned also right?

>However, stating this, we shouldn't forget one of the infamous

>encounters of all time, Monica and Bill.

Really? Infamous? I think not.

If you are going to recount the past, let's bring up Roosevelt and his
affair, Kennedy and his floozies and don't forget Eisenhower's wartime
affair. Hardly presidential material were they?

Jim

By all considerations everyone should resign embarrassing the public
trust
in office. However, stating this, we shouldn't forget one of the
infamous
encounters of all time, Monica and Bill.

He didn't resign while Mr. Livingston did. Yes, Mr. Craig should go.
However, it's too late to kick Mr. Clinton out of office by public
outrage.
We certainly do not need powerful men and women embarrassing us with
details
of homosexuality encounters or infidelity while in public office.
Pitiful
exhibition.

--jer--