[StBernard] Katrina Anniversary

Westley Annis westley at devacaps.com
Mon Sep 3 19:47:10 EDT 2007

Westley,
This past week has been an emotional one for me and my family , we have
been playing the ,"what were we doing two years ago at this time" game. We
feel in many ways blessed. We are still trudging on. Despite the problems we
are still having with FEMA , despite the fact that the bills are piling up
and the help is so slow to come , we are still here. We refuse to let
Katrina tear us down. We have a great support system through our church and
through the friends we have made here. I have been working with some awesome
life coaches who want to help more people affected by Katrina. I also have a
great therapist that has helped he a great deal and is very impressed with
my progress. The most important part of the recovery though is God and I
believe that if more people would look to Him more answers will be found. I
figure he brought us through Katrina , after we stayed , he can bring us
through anything.
May God Bless and Keep You All!!
Tina Loze