[StBernard] Jindal for Veep?

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Sep 4 23:12:44 EDT 2007

Cindy,

You are right in that, however finishing one term would be a good thing.
To use the state and it's citizens as a stepping stone for something 2 years
from now, leaves the citizens of Louisiana holding a bag. Louisiana is in
DESPARATE need a leader to guide this ship through recovery, not someone
part-time, New Orleans recovery czar is already that. Anyone that stands
before me and makes big promises to fix things, better not leave before he
attempts to live up to those promises- which can't be done in under two
years. Otherwise, he's nothing more than a liar, and I wouldn't trust him as
a veep.

Wendy H.