[StBernard] Jr and MRGO

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Sep 4 23:41:32 EDT 2007

Say it ain't so, Craig. My husband told me about Jr. now saying it's ok to
put a structure at MRGO by parish road. I didn't know he signed something.

I told my husband he must be wrong, this must be rumor. Nothing ceases to
amaze me anymore. I want that monster closed for good and completely
forever. You have my vote anyway.

Laurie