[StBernard] Jindal says Craig should resign but not Vitter?

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Sep 4 23:48:13 EDT 2007

Jim,

How do you know about this diaper thing with Vitter? I'm telling you this
is more disgusting and and sick than I thought. I thought I've been
watching the news enough but my dad's been in the hospital so maybe I missed

this one. Did you get this from a reliable news source and you know it is
not just rumor? Where'd you hear about this?

Laurie