[StBernard] Jindal for Veep?

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Sep 5 00:10:07 EDT 2007

"Clout on the Hill in Congress is based on seniority. The longer you're
there the better your chances of getting some plum committee assignments.
It's possible Jindal might have been able to do more for Louisiana by
staying in the House, being able to direct funds to the state.

Just my opinion and 2 cents worth. --Jim"

**Now, Jim...

It's the flipside of what I expected from Boasso from the start of his
switchover. He would have (or continue to have if so) helped St. Bernard
Parish further by maintained his Senate position instead of wanting to bite
the "apple of desire" as a LA governor.

We all know that Mr. Boasso is an honorable man (and I won't attempt to use
Brutus or Caesar as an example <G>) and now when St. Bernard Parish needs
him, he'll not only probably lose as governor, he'll lose his Senate
Position and be left with the proceeds earned from the sale of his business.
So, now, he'll be able to help with personal loans from his personal wealth
<smile>>.. Just kiddin', but you know--he must know that the election is Mr.
Jindal's to lose. Then we might have a chance of moving forward past the
Katrina debacle.

BTW, where was Mr. Boasso when the first day to qualify for the governorship
position.

Is he contemplating anything we aren't aware? Didn't want to qualify on the
same day as his adversaries? Waiting until Today (Wed), Thurs. Fri or
perhaps still waiting on polls, etc. to see what the chances or/and or if
they have improved?

At some point, 2 cents worth of opinions aren't worth that much these days
and at some point, we'll have to petition the government and its treasury to
remove pennies from our coinage.

Lastly, I'm getting sickened by the commercials from both sides. They're no
longer funny after it's viewed 2 or 3 hundred times. On both sides of the
fence, it's getting petty and insulting to intelligences around the state.

=--jer---