[StBernard] Jindal says Craig should resign but not Vitter?

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Sep 5 22:32:08 EDT 2007

Jerry wrote much including this:

>I didn't get stuck in bash

> mode as thou have been

I'm not stuck in bash mode; merely commenting on what's
posted here as you do too.

>you have already are Jimbo-Centric

No I'm not "Jimbo-Centric". I just happen to not agree with the majority of
what you post here.

>Since you support a liberal viewpoint, it's proper to say you're

>Jimbo-Liberalism-Centric.

Yeah? Who sez? You don't know what I really support. For all you know I
could be a card-carrying member of the John Birch society as you are but am
just having fun playing devils advocate with you.

>Certainly, we know where I lie in my support for conservatives

Yes we do. I prefer to look at all of the candidates and make my decisions
based upon the best information I have to work with. Sometimes I vote for a
repub and at other times a dem. I don't let the party tag sway me that
much.

BTW Jerry, "Jimbo" is a name my late father called me and my mother still
calls me. It's a term of affection. Please don't use that when referring
to me but rather use the name I sign the messages with.

Thanks,
Jim