[StBernard] Sheriff's Race

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Fri Sep 7 18:58:44 EDT 2007

Oh damn... Well it doesn't automatically eliminate him from consideration,
but I wonder if he's fully disclosing what his employment with the FBI
involved.

The others just seem to be the same old, same old and don't seem to offer
much of a choice.

Jim

Editor's note: I was informed today that although Barry worked for
the FBI
he was not a field agent, he was actually a clerk of some type. In
other
words, he was paper pusher and not an investigator.

-----
Your memory is correct..... Barry Bernadas is (was) an FBI agent. He
just
retired last week. I meet him at the night out against crime last
month and
then he stopped by my house and spoke with my husband this past
weekend to
announce he was running for Sheriff.

Wendy